Our benefit information is as follows:
- 401K participation after 1 year of service. Employee enrolls in a weekly payroll deduction. Employer does a 15% match (that is subject to change, this is the current percentage)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) participation after 1 year of service. There is no obligation by the Employee, stock is earned for every employee who works over 1000 hours in a year. We are a 100% Employee Owned company.
- Health Insurance available through Blue Cross, eligible to employees on the first of the month after 60 days of continuous employment. This includes a basic and a buy-up plan, Employer pays 50% of Employee’s cost. Dependents are eligible to join, at the Employee’s expense.
Dental and Vision Insurance is available on the first of the month after 60 days of continuous employment. At the Employee’s expense.
- Supplemental Insurance is available through AFLAC on the first of the month after 60 days of continuous employment. At the Employee’s expense.
- Regular ESOP and Company events (Picnic, Christmas Party) with catered food, drink, prizes.
- All-year employment for most Craft employees.
- Very competitive wages and quick advancement for qualified employees.
If you are interested in applying for employment, please download the application for employment form (PDF) or fill out the online employment form. Once the form is completed, we will contact you if we are interested in setting up an interview. Thank you for applying for employment with D&D Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc.